When you want to buy the most appropriate water filter for your daily needs at home. You need to do an in-depth selection to get the best product and can be compatible with your needs. In this case, you must first recognize your need to get an appropriate water filter.
That is, knowing what contaminants are contained in water or what water problems you are facing so that you need a water filter or water purifier.
Only after knowing the needs, you have to find a way to work from a water filter product that you choose so that it can eradicate contaminated water contaminants while producing cleaner and clearer water for you.
First identify the most suitable model
Before you begin to choose it intricately, first pay attention to the appearance of the water filter that you will choose. For example, you need a water filter for all water channels in the household or just a kitchen. Note which shape and size suit your needs. You might be able to choose a water filter that looks like a dispenser, a water filter located in the sink, a water filter with a large tube, or other models and shapes. Get to know first, then you can see other ways of working from the water filter as a step to choosing the right one.
Knowing the technology used
After viewing, now is the time for you to see the water filter from the inside. The innards or technology used in water filters should be your concern. Because with this knowledge, you will find it much easier to find which water filters and purifiers can be compatible with the level of pollution in well water, household water, or the water you use now. As an aid, there are two technologies that you need to know, namely;
- Activated carbon. Water filtration techniques with this technology usually involve the removal of lead, sediment, and other contaminants from the processing process. Therefore, if this is your water problem, you can choose it.
- Reverse osmosis. This technology is more detailed than activated carbon. That is, RO works better and can remove contaminants that are not filtered by activated carbon.
You can search other technology from the internet or ask for specifications on the company where you purchased the product.
After you know the look and how the technology used in the water purifier, it’s time you start choosing the best. During this election, you can consider a few things below;
- Water filters that can remove a lot of contaminants (as much as possible)
- Water filters that can only remove certain contaminants
- Water filters with extra protection
- Prices that match the budget you have prepared
A number of these considerations will make it easier for you to choose the best water purifier. You can choose the best product in Indonesia today, .